Wednesday 28 August 2013

Day 58 26th August Echuca to Yarrawonga

Last day in Vic.  Sad about that as they have the best roads to ride on (with a few exceptions).   The first day after a rest day is always a bit harder.  Need to get the legs going again.

Flat road as we travelled eastward toward Yarrawonga and done at a brisk pace.  It is fun to ride fast when everything is going well.  Today was a day to ensure my riding companions were earning their keep.

Staying in UC church in Yarrawonga and dinner in a club down the street.  Pork belly for me washed down with apple strudel.  Yum  Yum.

Took a couple of dozen photos of the sun set over Lake Mulwala.  Still trying out the new camera.
You will have to come and see me to look at the other 23 photos.  Very peaceful as I waited for dinner.  (After the usual coffee and cream slice at the bakery.. Did I tell you we often spend some of the afternoon in a bakery.   Hence I get so far behind in typing the blog).

Only a few days to go now.  Looking forward to riding into Sydney.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment