Sunday 11 August 2013

Day 42 10th August Ceduna to Streaky Bay

Said good-bye to Robyn after breakfast as she drove of to the airport.  Sad that she couldn't stay but family is more important than the ride at the moment.

Ride down to Streaky Bay was pleasant and not too fast.  More of a celebration ride after crossing the Nullarbor and relief that we have a day off tomorrow.  The 'A team' (slower group) managed to stay on our wheel from morning tea till lunch so we rode this stretch as one bunch. (I think they feel they can do this all the time now.  We will see.)

Morning tea.  Thought it must have been "Funny Hat Day" or something.


Staying in the school hall here in Streaky Bay.  Weather is mild, still and very pleasant.  Dinner tonight was provided by the churches of Streaky Bay in the shore of the Bay.  A very enjoyable evening indeed.




 


Manager to get the washing done this arvo so have all of tomorrow to rest.
 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete